TWC Site Map
It has become traditional and even expected for a web site to contain some form of diagrammatical map, indicating all of the possible links that you can make within the site, and offering a short-cut to navigation of the various levels and branches that have been created. Hopefully you will already have tried exploring our site a little and will have realised that all of the major page links are always available in our side menus and in the button menu across the top of the screen. The only place where this is not so is for the 'Past Productions' database, with its cast lists and member biographies. It is possible here to move from a production to a person to another production and another person and so on. The link to display the full productions list is however always visible, and so does not appear as a 'Back' function, since this would serve only to take up space on the screen.
The following areas are available within the TWC Web...
- Home - The main introductory page
- Productions - Information about our shows
- Current Production Information about our current show
- Future Productions - Information about our forthcoming shows
- Past productions - Shows we have performed through the years
- Box Office - Contact details for you ticket requests
- About us - who we are
- Contact us - a form for submitting any general questions you may have.
- Join TWC - Interested in joining TWC? Fill in this form and we'll get back to you.
- Become a patron - Help TWC by becoming a patron
- How to find us - links to TWC via Multimap on Transport for London
- Bouquets & Brickbats - What the press have said about TWC
- History - from CYTO to Coulsdon Community Centre, over 35 years of history
- Awards Nomination - Submit a nomination for one of our annual awards
- Site Map - This page
There you have it, what could be simpler than that?